D.J.’s Story

We made a decision to send our children to a private school because we believed it would be best for their future. They have enjoyed their classes and teachers. Now since our income has been affected by the COVID-19 shutdown, we are concerned whether we will be able to keep our children in their school. We don’t want them to have to leave the teachers and friends that they love due to our economic situation. Further, we especially don’t want our older child to have to leave the robotics class with its excellent teacher since our son has shown a strong aptitude for coding and robotics. The SAFE Grants represent hope to us that we will be able to keep them in their school.

Updated 09/04/2020